Sharing is Caring!!!
Sonu Sood is one of the finest Bollywood actors. He is a self-made artist and, he is known for his negative roles. He is a famous actor, model, and producer and known for his amazing work in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, and Kannada films.
But in the current scenario of lockdown and Pandemic, he has become the Real-Life Hero fo many peoples. The Bollywood superstar Sonu Sood is Continuously helping migrants in lockdown.
But do you know some interesting facts about Sonu Sood like he made his acting debut with Tamil films “Kallazhagar” and he has worked with a fractured nose during the time Dabaang Movie shoot?
From Being an Engineer to one of the most Amazing Actor, Here are 25 interesting facts about Sonu Sood:
- Sonu Sood was born to Shakti Sood and Saroj Sood on 30 July 1973 in Moga, Punjab. Sonu Sood comes from a non-firmly background. Sonu Sood Mother was a Professor and his father runs a Cloth shop.
- Talking about Sonu Sood Education Qualification, he is a qualified Electronic Engineer. He has done his schooling from Sacred Heart School, Moga, and graduated from Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur.
- In the final year of college, Sonu Sood took part in Mr. India contest and reached the top 5. And from there he started to pursue his career in Acting and Modeling.
- When Sonu Sood came to Mumbai to pursue a career in Acting and Modeling, for the first 2years he didn’t get a single project or a movie.
- Sonu Sood married Sonali at an early age of 23 in 1996. He has two sons, Ishant and Ayaan.
- Before his debut film, In 1997 Sonu Sood played the role of Indian superhero NaagRaj (Pralay) in a TV commercial.
- Sonu Soon made his big-screen debuts in the movie Kallazhagar in 1999 opposite to Tamil movie Star Vijaykant. He has played the role of a Villian in this film.
- Sonu Sood has acted in 69 movies so far. Some of these include super hit movies like Yuva, Ashiq Bnaya Apne, Jodha Akbar, Dabbang, Sing is King, Shootout at Wadala, R. Rajkumar. And he is still a rising superstar.
- Sonu Sood has worked in 5 different language movies – Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, and Kannada.
- Sonu Sood’s got his first Bollywood Film break in 2002 with Shaheed-E-Azam. Here, Sonu Sood played the role of Bhagat Singh.
- During the climax shoot of Dabaang Movie, Sonu Sood’s nose was fractured. Despite his injury, he completed the Climax shoot.
- Sonu Sood used to write his own Dialogues. The Famous Dialogue from Dabaang Movie “Hum tum mein itne ched karenge ki confuse hojaoge ki saans khana se le or Paadein Kha se” was Originally written by him.
- Sonu Sood was nominated for Filmfare Award in 2007 for his role as Prince Sujamal in Jodhaa Akbar.
- Sonu Sood was awarded in Nandi Awar for best Villian for his role in the 2009 Telugu Horror Movie Arundhati. He is the first actor from Bollywood to win this award.
- Sonu Sood is a fitness freak. He enjoys spending hours in the gym. He idolizes Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone.
- Apart from gyming, Sonu Sood also loves playing guitar and has also learned Kick Boxing.
- Sonu Sood appeared in Kung Fu Yoga aside Jackie Chan.
- Sonu Sood is one of the Bollywood actors who has never indulged in Controversy.
- Sonu Sood’s voice has been used for the role of Hercules when the 2014 Hollywood superhit film The Legend of Hercules was being dubbed in Hindi.
- Sonu Sood has also worked in the Dubai Based English film titled the City of Life.
- After the demise of his mother, Sonu Sood has never celebrated his birthday.
- Sonu Sood is an absolute spiritual being.
- Sonu Sood neither smokes nor Drink Alcohol and loves to spend his spare time with his family.
- Sonu Sood is also a producer, He Launched his own production house in the memory of his late father named “Shakti Sagar Productions“. He also owns a hotel in Juhu, Mumbai named Shakti Sagar.
- Sonu Sood is a kind-hearted and has a helping nature. For Example, He has been feeding thousands of migrants during the COVID-19 Pandemic and also providing them buses to reach their destination. He has also given his hotels to the Indian Government to use as a Quarantine center. We Can Say! Reel Life Villian Real Life Hero.
Which of these facts about Sonu Sood do you find most amazing? Do let us know in the comment box below!
Till then Stay Safe and Keep Learning!